The RadWaste Summit is an opportunity for industry and government to come together over the course of three days to connect on issues related to radioactive waste management. This is a forum to discuss challenges and solutions to the management and disposition of radioactive waste, as well as a powerful relationship-building opportunity to reach some of the world’s most influential government officials and organizations.
The following sessions are NEW for 2021:
- Coming Soon!
Back by popular demand:
- Office of Environmental Management Prioritization Approach
- Tank Waste Management Site Updates
- Spent Fuel Storage Innovations and Spent Fuel Transportation
- Mercury Challenge Update
- Waste Management Technologies
- Waste Isolation Processing Pilot Plant (WIPP) Update
Who should attend?
- Government Agencies: Department of Energy, Department of Defense, and other
- Program Manager
- Federal, State and Local Government Employees
- Vendors/Service Providers/Manufacturers